We’ve covered a number processes throughout the Incognito Order Management Series, including:
- Offering the right service to the subscriber
- Capturing and validating the order
- Allocating resources and activating services
- Installing equipment and verifying services
- Ensuring proper error-handling to protect business processes
As we’ve learned in the previous five articles of this series, the order management process involves multiple complex tasks. The diagram below shows that there is a lot to be considered. If the entire process is completed using an automated solution, it will make the end-to-end order management a lot simpler.