As global service providers scale networks to meet consumer demands for a personalized digital home experience, complex new technologies, devices, and applications that serve and share the digital home network have grown exponentially.
This brings new challenges — how to troubleshoot network issues, ensure security, maximize monetization opportunities, and ensure an optimal home network experience. These need to be balanced with the drive to keep net promoter scores high while reducing operational costs.
Incognito provides software and services solutions that help service providers power an outstanding digital home broadband experience. We seamlessly manage the devices and services that underpin the home network — any device, any network, any service — with extensive use of automation and analytics. We are at the forefront of delivering solutions that accelerate and protect next generation broadband services. With over 20 years experience, we’ve helped our global customer base accelerate and innovate broadband services with a unique focus on cable, fiber, and mobile broadband technologies.
Our solutions span fiber service activation; device provisioning; fraud and firmware management; DHCP, DNS, IPAM (DDI) resource management; digital home experience; and monetization analytics. Globally renowned broadband operators of all sizes, including Cox, Claro, IZZI, Megacable, Starhub, Com Hem and NET trust Incognito to streamline provisioning, activation, and service and device management with turnkey software solutions.
In 2014, Incognito was acquired by Volaris Group, an operating group of Toronto-based software and services provider Constellation Software Inc., the largest independent software company in Canada. Volaris Group acquires, strengthens, and grows companies enabling them to be clear leaders within their focused industry and has a philosophy of never selling companies within its portfolio. This acquisition allows Incognito to accelerate innovation as an independent software vendor, with the financial backing and security of Constellation Software.
What Inspires Incognito
It can be summed up by complexity and technology expertise. We’ve successfully resolved tough broadband service-impacting problems, including:
- detecting and putting a stop to broadband device cloning thereby reducing the risk of revenue leakage and negative PR
- empowering CSRs to proactively troubleshoot home network problems and shorten call handling times, reduce truck rolls, and improve customer satisfaction
- scaling fiber service activation in less than four months with millions of activations per hour, within a legacy OSS environment
We offer deep broadband technology expertise in DOCSIS, TR-069, and fixed mobile broadband, complemented by an agile and vendor-neutral software platform approach and an experienced global professional services practice.
Why Partner with Incognito
- Proven solutions, deployed in more than 200 service providers globally
- Industry-leading broadband technology pedigree derived from 20 years serving industry leading MSOs and telcos
- Extensive use of software automation and analytics to increase automation and close the loop around service activation, provisioning, and fulfillment processes
- Turnkey vendor-neutral software platform approach that can be easily integrated into existing OSS and BSS environments
- Rapid deployment model – avoid massive expensive customizations to legacy infrastructure and deploy in a few short months
Active in Participating in Global Industry Organizations
Incognito is active in participating in