You’ve heard the buzz surrounding CCAP, SDN, and DOCSIS 3.1. They promise to revolutionize your network, optimize CAPEX on your plant, and increase capacity. Before you take that leap, you want to navigate through the chatter to find what works best for you and your plant.
Incognito Community Exchange is the one event that focuses specifically on the these technologies that will help you evolve your network to meet the needs of the modern subscriber. The 2015 event will give you plenty of opportunities to learn from and network with the best in the communications industry. You will leave with new insights to take back to your team to help you implement network optimization plans that will keep your subscribers happy and grow your business.
This event is complimentary for telecommunications service providers worldwide and includes:
- Panels and presentations on CCAP, SDN, and DOCSIS 3.1 by industry experts to help you learn how you can leverage these technologies to improve your network
- Case study presentations from other Incognito users where you can learn how others have taken advantage of their investment
- A hands-on pre-conference Boot Camp where you can learn about the latest product features and gain advance knowledge
- Plenty of networking opportunities at breaks, luncheons, and evening events
- Face-to-face meetings with Incognito experts to discuss your needs and challenges