Manage Dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 Allocations
Are we ready for IPv6? See our 2015 report on IPv6-readiness among communication service providers.Get the White Paper
The proliferation of new IP service initiatives such as virtualization, BYOD, and IoT, has put increased demand on IP address space, exceeding the limitations of IPv4. Many content and application providers look to take advantage of the efficient routing, packet processing, and security of IPv6, but the sheer scale of existing IPv4 supported hardware, software, and services has forced providers to offer dual-stack support for their subscribers. Without this flexibility, providers risk cutting off certain web pages and content for their users.
To overcome this challenge, providers need a solution that can maximize the value of existing IP resources while offering a dual-stack v4/v6 network. In addition, integrated DHCP and IPv6-ready service provisioning solutions must retain the ability to rapidly fulfill and manage IP requests, automatically record and organize new and existing allocations, and enable fast lookup in a scalable centralized database.
Simplified v4 and v6 Allocation
The Incognito IPAM solution satisfies the dual-stack needs of your subscribers while reducing operational costs and easing the transition to a complete IPv6 network. Centralized DHCP and IP management helps you discover and reassign stale IP addresses to optimize your existing IPv4 resources and minimize the impact that IPv4 shortages have on your business.
The Incognito IPAM solution enables operators to:
- Optimize existing IP space with automatic discovery of underutilized IP addresses
- Reduce operational costs with simplified fulfillment of IPv4 and IPv6 requests
- Enhance visibility into IP address statuses and histories from a centralized interface
- Easily generate comprehensive reports of IP allocations for detailed RIR reconciliation
- Gain dynamic control over IPv6 addresses with full DHCPv6 integration