Eliminate Firmware Management Complexity
Discover how an integrated DOCSIS Firmware Management Solution can provide seamless updates of network-wide firmware in a number of scenarios in this guide.Download this Guide
A rapidly growing number of devices from a diverse vendor market is causing service providers an inordinate amount of hassle. The rapidly growing number of devices from a diverse vendor market can make firmware updates an inordinate hassle for service providers. Tracking, managing, and executing the massive variety of device firmware updates required to evergreen a network is a costly and error-prone undertaking that often requires a full time employee. This process becomes even more challenging as new device iterations require new update packages, and the Internet of Things (IoT) becomes more pervasive in the subscriber premises.
In order to avoid the pitfalls of poor customer quality of service, broadband service providers are forced to keep their subscribers’ CPEs and Gateways up-to-date and issue-free with multiple firmware versions. Unfortunately, the resources required to manage this task have made non-vital updates simply not worth the ROI — leaving many subscriber devices performing below optimal capacity.
What if there was a simpler way to manage and orchestrate bulk firmware updates to a dynamic and growing variety of subscriber devices?
Incognito Universal Firmware Management
Make your firmware management solution a vendor-agnostic powerhouse. Incognito Universal Firmware Management redefines the end-to-end firmware orchestration process; from organizing numerous vendor devices and their associated firmware, to scheduling procedures and simplifying execution with complete visibility.
Incognito Universal Firmware Management enables operators to:
- Maintain an organized library of all devices and associated firmware update paths, regardless of vendor or standard, with configurable categories and automated detection
- Reduce OPEX with automated firmware management execution and simplified bulk-firmware updates to hasten time-to-completion
- Gain clear visibility over end-to-end firmware management processes with live indications of device statuses, update successes, and procedural errors
- Increase insight into device firmware history to better manage and optimize CPEs and Gateways with up-to-date versions
- Scale operations and prepare for a heavy increase of new devices and firmware versions caused by an expanding Internet of Things