Incognito Software Training Program
Located in a historic area of downtown Vancouver, the Incognito Training Center offers a high-quality comprehensive training course to address a range of proficiencies on Incognito device provisioning products.
Incognito training programs are designed to create and verify a high level of competency among support professionals, system administrators, and technical operational staff.
Come to Vancouver and learn from the best while enjoying all the sights Vancouver has to offer. Our team had decades of experience with DHCP, IPAM and DNS. We also play an important role in implementing and contributing to new protocols and standards such as SIP, DOCSIS 3.0 and IPv6. You will come away from the course with a new technical understanding of device provisioning software operations.
Broadband Command Center
- Day 1 - BCC Introduction, DOCSIS Provisioning Overview, Basic HSD Provisioning, Troubleshooting
- Day 2 - Subscriber Management, PacketCable MTA Provisioning, SIP MTA Overview
- Day 3 - BCC Best Practices, Recommended Configurations, Troubleshooting Tools
- Day 4 - Advanced Features, Advanced HSD Provisioning, SIP MTA Provisioning
- Day 5 - Advanced Troubleshooting, Optional Topics (LDAP Integration, Migration Planning, SIP Provisioning 5.5)