Incognito Software Inc.
- Implementing Pre-Paid Services
- The popularity of pre-paid services shows the enormous revenue opportunities that can arise from providing subscribers what they want when they want it. Learn to fulfill your customers' appetite for á-la-carte services using Service Activation Center to define pre-paid, on-demand, and post-paid solutions.
- IPAM Solutions
- Whether your network is fixed or mobile, cable or wireline, the issue of IP address management has been brought back front and center with the recent depletion of IPv4 public space. The only viable solution is one that lets you manage the lifecycle of IP resources. Learn how to use Address Commander for IPv4 and IPv6 address planning and organizational management. You'll also learn about the Incognito DHCP Service, which enables centralized dynamic IP address management, subnet spanning, and subnet-relay dynamic reservation. See the benefits of integrating AC with the DHCP service. This session will also feature a live demonstration of IPv6 planning, automated IPv6 AAAA ("Quad A") forwarding, and reverse management. Additionally, you'll see trending reports created in the DHCP service and examples of the benefits of centralized IP usage.
- NGN Networks, Subscriber Network Evolution
- Incognito products have a direct role in emerging NGN network architectures. These include subscriber-aware DHCP, IPTV service and device management, and residential gateway provisioning.
- System Integration
- Device provisioning begins with subscriber data. Integrating the disparate platforms that house subscriber data is the key to a successful rollout of a device provisioning solution. Many data formats and interface types will be discussed, including LDAP integration, API integration using SOAP, and a command-line integration. This session will feature a live demonstration of a SOAP web service API integration that is used to build a subscriber activation tool.
- TR-069: What does it mean for my network?
- The standards and technologies surrounding the Broadband Forum TR-069 standard are being looked to for new IP service revenue opportunities including, for example, customer gateway provisioning, WiFi as a managed service, and IPTV device provisioning. This session will focus on the adoption and use of the technology between wireline and cable network operators and the Incognito ACS solution.
- Open Forum on Virtualization
- Express your opinions and concerns about virtualized environments in this open forum. We will discuss supported and unsupported environments and will also listen to your ideas about this topic. With a discussion including real customer scenarios, you will be sure to leave this session with valuable information.
- A Closer Look at Broadband Command Center 6.0
- Broadband Command Center 6.0 is here. Are you ready to upgrade? This technical session will introduce you to the Java Incognito Management Console and describe the benefits of upgrading to BCC 6.0. It will also provide answers to burning questions relating to centralized licensing and IPv6 provisioning and management. Come see the future of device provisioning and find out how it addresses your needs.
- Broadband Command Center Best Practices
- Optimize the performance of Broadband Command Center using best practices. In this session, our experienced support team will pass along their expertise to ensure you are maximizing your BCC software's potential to achieve peak performance while minimizing administrative efforts.
- Advanced Troubleshooting in Broadband Command Center
- Learn tips and tricks for advanced troubleshooting in Broadband Command Center. This technical session covers the BCC device provisioning flow. You will learn how to read service logs and gain the skills you need for advanced troubleshooting on your network.
- Simplifying Provisioning with ACS
- This technical session will focus on Auto-Configuration Server and how it can be used to simplify the roll-out of advanced IP services using DOCSIS© TR-069 gateways and TR-069-enabled customer premises devices. Additionally, you will learn how adopting ACS reduces costs and provides ongoing operational savings.
- Fault Tolerance
- It is critical to ensure that service disruptions are minimal even in the event of a failure. In this session, we will discuss the different redundancy options available in our products, such as hot standby failover and DRBD failover. You will learn about the advantages of each method so you can make sure you are using the right option for your network. You will also learn about the advantages of clustering DDNS, as well as load-balancing the Configuration File Manager Proxy service.
- Usage-Based Billing – The Future of Internet Services?
- With the advent of over-the-top services, Internet providers are moving to metered usage billing. This type of billing adds several operational complexities to your monitoring and billing systems. This panel will discuss the demands and opportunities emerging from this industry development.
- IPv6 – The Time Has Come!
- In February 2011, IANA allocated the last five blocks of IPv4 addresses. In this panel, industry experts will discuss implementation issues, various migration strategies, and where the industry needs to go from here. Come and learn how IPv6 will affect both the residential and commercial subscriber.