Rapid subscriber growth, converged technologies, mergers and acquisitions, and the push for faster and more accurate service rollout has increased the importance of mission-critical systems. The reliable provisioning of DOCSIS devices over any access network is equivalent to broadband success.
Cable, wireless, and wireline service providers of all sizes need a flexible solution that hastens service fulfillment and supports the subscribers’ increasing appetites for fast, reliable quad-play services.
The Incognito DOCSIS Device Provisioning and Management solution offers end-to-end dynamic DOCSIS provisioning, enabling multi-standard support from a single, centralized platform.
Powered by Incognito Broadband Command Center, this solution enables service providers to activate and manage new revenue-generating service offerings in a secure and reliable way.
- Dynamic configuration and management spanning multiple access network technologies and devices including DOCSIS, PacketCable, SIP, SNMP, and other devices over HFC and DPoX
- Automatic generation of configuration files from a centralized provisioning platform for the scalable and secure transfer of files over TFTP, HTTP, HTTP(s), and FTP
- Remote provisioning and management capabilities for the mass deployment of new services and network upgrades
- Open APIs directly integrate with third-party BSS and OSS
- High availability and best-in-class redundancy
- Built-in security features to prevent denial of service (DoS), CPE cloning, and other hacking or theft of service attacks
- Configuration file management service for accurate tracking and storage of static files
- Ensure rapid and reliable device provisioning with dynamic configuration and management across any access network, regardless of device type or vendor
- Simplify workflows to contain OPEX and optimize existing resources with automated processes
- Support millions of subscriber devices and scale for future requirements with a distributed architecture
- Eliminate service downtime with high availability, scalability, and greater network insights
- Streamline operations with integrated OSS/BSS and customize provisioning based on device type, location, speed, quality, or any other criteria
- Secure revenue by preventing hacking and service theft