The race is on to expedite fiber rollout to meet the demands of consumers and enterprises for Gigabit services and prepare for 5G network densification. Once you’ve rolled fiber, the next challenge is how to scale service activation so you can monetize your fiber investment quickly, and deliver an outstanding digital home experience.
Introducing fiber-based services brings new complexity because existing OSS/BSS systems are not easily able to detect fiber terminals to automate the activation of services. The Incognito Fiber Service Activation solution provides a turnkey approach that eliminates these activation barriers and expedites the fulfillment of next-generation fiber service offerings, without a major overhaul to existing backend systems.
The Incognito Fiber Service Activation software solution is proven in Tier 1 environments to accelerate the fulfillment and activation of voice, data, and video services over fiber. This solution introduces a service definition function that defines fiber service configuration and automates fulfillment to bring a zero-touch provisioning approach.
Powered by Incognito Service Activation Center, this solution integrates to existing OSS/BSS systems and avoids costly upgrades to these platforms. The solution is proven in effectively scaling fiber service activation rates to millions per hour and can be up and running within weeks.
- Centralized platform for catalog-driven fiber service fulfillment integrates and streamlines front and back-end processes
- Adaptive subscriber service selection platform eliminates manual, error-prone processes
- Sophisticated service bundling and automated fulfillment including error handling options to increase service fulfillment success rates
- Proactive problem detection, root cause analysis, and customer impact analysis delivered by extensive reporting capabilities, including subscriber services, profiles, and fulfillment metrics
- Open APIs to allow for provisioning and activating services to multiple devices and protocols, providing an open and scalable solution for ongoing service activation
- Northbound interfaces enabling ongoing integration of new back-office and network components through easy-to-build service adapters
- Historical archive for relevant data objects such as subscriber, account, device, and service offering information in an easy-to-access repository where objects are modeled using classes defined in the centralized database schema
- Extensible web-based user interface offers configurable functions for various roles; features web-based subscriber self-service portals for ubiquitous access without the need to install additional software clients
- Broaden revenue streams through sophisticated multi-play service packages over fiber with extensive service definition and repository capabilities to easily define and launch new services
- Single-click service activation and order fulfillment enables fast, hassle-free rollout of new services with automated processes, fewer order fallouts, and reduced operational costs associated with service delivery and device activation
- Streamline new product and service component launches from a centralized platform that extends and integrates to your existing OSS/BSS infrastructure
- Vendor-agnostic device support and automatic CPE discovery; integrates within existing OSS/BSS infrastructure
- Get up and running within weeks to meet aggressive FTTx targets and scale with consumer demands
- Fully extensible to other technologies such as cable, DSL, and satellite to allow you to leverage your investment beyond fiber