Explosive growth of subscriber network usage, driven by OTT video, is putting greater pressure on network infrastructure without a corresponding increase in revenue. Increasingly, users are shifting from traditional TV and home phone packages to over-the-top (OTT) services and this “cord cutting” is resulting in significantly lower average revenue per user (ARPU) for service providers.
Without a way to align costs and revenues to adapt to changing demands, network operators face the difficult choice between lower profit margins, declining customer QoE, or higher subscriber churn.
- Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform provide usage collection, subscriber mediation, and reporting for broadband usage. These capabilities allow service providers to more accurately measure subscriber usage, generate reliable billing records, and provide threshold notifications. Incognito Usage Billing solutions are enabled by:
- MAP CORE collecting IPDR data from the network
- Subscriber Meter mediating the usage data
- Quota Manager defining usage thresholds and notifications
- Integration APIs and ETL for OSS/BSS integration
- Integration with charging systems with REST API, ETL, and Kafka
- Billing-grade usage records stored and aggregated for analysis
- Subscriber notifications to alert users to approaching thresholds
- Carrier-grade scale supporting millions of devices in a clustered architecture
Understand subscriber usage patterns, identify acquisition and retention opportunities, and monetize subscriber service bandwidth consumption.
USAGE BASED BILLING
Define data caps for broadband network services to monetize heavy usage and create more compelling retention offers.