Network engineering and operations teams face extreme time-to-market pressures for introducing new offerings. In today’s multi-vendor, multi-technology environment, this means painful integration to legacy OSS/BSS systems to support new vendor equipment and process flows and lengthy transformations to introduce digital capabilities. Incognito’s productized software suite approach delivers immediate service agility with digital tools and channels, process automation to modernize functions and reduce OPEX, and a proven fast deployment model yielding production in weeks.
Incognito’s productized software suite is modular and provides a complete solution for provisioning, activation, and lifecycle management of in-home broadband devices and services, including:
- Service Orchestration to automate activation, provisioning, business process management;
- Device provisioning and lifecycle management for TR-069, TR-369, DOCSIS, SNMP, and IoT protocols
- IP resource management such as IP address management; DHCP;
- Firmware management and central lease services to prevent fraud and theft of service and enable lawful intercept
- With pre-integration of our software platforms, Incognito can support unique use cases such as zero-touch provisioning
- We offer deep broadband technology expertise in both IT and network domains, DOCSIS, TR-069, and fixed wireless broadband, complemented by an experienced global professional services practice