The Incognito Service Activation Center is a modular, productized software platform that automates intent-based service provisioning and activation, and streamlines back-end processes to reduce OPEX. The platform's TM Forum Open Digital Architecture approach makes deployment simple, helping operators monetize their services sooner.
- Incognito's centralized cloud-native platform provides catalog-driven service fulfillment and a unified system of record for all devices, subscribers, and services
- Configurable business rules editor speeds B/OSS and network integration with no-code philosophy to slash IT costs
- Catalog-driven service order management allows operators to design, implement, and process service orders
- Single-click service activation and order fulfillment enable the fast, hassle-free rollout of new services
- Automated service activation and fulfillment provides error-free processes to increase fulfillment success rates, reduce operational costs, and improve the digital experience of subscribers
- Gain a competitive with AIops by introducing closed-loop operations