The Incognito Service Activation Center is a modular, productized, and cloud-native software platform that automates intent-based service provisioning and activation and streamlines back-end processes to reduce OPEX. The platform's TM Forum Open Digital Architecture approach makes deployment simple, helping operators monetize their services sooner.
- Incognito's centralized cloud-native platform provides catalog-driven service fulfillment and a unified system of record for all devices, subscribers, and services.
- Configurable business rules editor speeds B/OSS and network integration with no-code philosophy to slash IT costs.
- Catalog-driven service order management allows operators to design, implement, and process service orders.
- Single-click service activation and order fulfillment enable the fast, hassle-free rollout of new services.
- Automated service activation and fulfillment provides error-free processes to increase fulfillment success rates, reduce operational costs, and improve the digital experience of subscribers.
- Gain a competitive with AIops by introducing closed-loop operations.
- Supports containerization to simplify deployment and maximize the use of cloud technologies. Incognito's solution is Red Hat OpenShift Container certified and is available in the Red Hat Container Catalog.