Service providers have a wealth of subscriber data in their networks, however, capturing that data and using it to optimize service delivery is complicated. Enter Incognito’s Monetization and Analytics Platform (MAP), which delivers robust and accurate near-real-time data collection, analysis, and intelligence to increase revenue, optimize network management, and effectively go to market with new services.
With its massively scalable inbuilt collector, advanced data analytics engine, and easy-to-understand dashboard, Incognito’s network analytics and monetization solution provides a single, integrated, and comprehensive view of all activity in your networks, with the data visualization and actionable insights needed to improve quality of experience, and increase revenue.
This trusted and proven carrier-grade solution eliminates the need for multiple, disparate network analytics and intelligence tools, streamlines big-data analysis processes, and provides fast, accurate, and informed insights, regardless of access technology or vendor, by leveraging standards-based IPDR and IPFIX data collection.
- Increase ARPU by leveraging key subscriber insights to drive revenue generation via package upsells, promotions, and usage-based add-ons
- Gather network insights to understand differing subscriber needs, classify users to bandwidth, and track usage across individual users, markets, and service classes
- Take automated action to drive service changes, such as applying configurable policies, based on subscriber usage
- Proactively monitor network congestion and identify potential issues that can impact the customer experience
- Lower capital expenditures by optimizing network resources and deferring any unnecessary upgrades
- For operators actively participating in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program, MAP's Monetize module provides powerful monitoring and analytics capabilities to ensure accurate reporting and compliance