Incognito and Analysys Mason announce industry-first research targeting digital transformation in home network
“CSPs are well equipped to identify and resolve technical issues in the core and access networks. When it comes to the home network, they lack the visibility and tools to address issues and incur significantly high costs with manual customer care processes. As many as 80% of calls to customer care are escalated to expensive technical and network operations staff, with many of these still resulting in truck rolls.
While CSPs in emerging and developed markets are implementing large scale digital transformation projects over many years, this industry-first research quantifies the operational value of leveraging digital channels and zero touch provisioning today.”
Anil Rao, Principal Analyst, Analysys Mason, April 2018
The digital home network has never been more complex. Multiple connected devices, smart home technology, and the adoption of wearables is increasing the risk of connectivity issues, poor coverage, synchronization problems, and spotty WiFi signals.
To avoid escalated resolution costs, an increased chance of subscriber churn, and low Net Promoter Score (NPS), broadband service providers need visibility into every corner of the digital home network. Operation teams require solutions that can proactively identify and resolve network, device, and service issues, while CSR groups require the ability to identify and automate the resolution of service issues while enabling subscriber self-care options.
The Incognito Digital Home Experience software solution simplifies the resolution of complex home network and device connectivity issues that impact the digital home experience. Unlike simple device management platforms, this solution is proven in Tier 1 CSP environments to uniquely empower CSR agents, network operations staff, and home network users to proactively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Powered by Incognito Auto Configuration Server, operators can leverage this holistic solution to provide a digital home experience that’s worth recommending to friends and family.
- Extensible support for devices and services over xDSL, xPON, Cable, FTTx, and wireless fixed broadband support using TR-069 and SNMP
- Holistic visibility into the customer premises network with advanced collection of rich data and diagnostics from both the device and the digital customer network
- Proactive service issue identification and resolution enabling critical problem solving actions
- Intuitive SmartCSR module guides CSRs along the path of issue identification and troubleshooting, automating much of the issue resolution stage
- Subscriber self-care portal uniquely tailored to the needs of power users and non-technical customers
- Improve visibility and control over the full lifecycle of CPEs and the digital home experience with flexible, standards-based interfaces
- Lower operational costs and proactively resolve service issues with remote device management and improved digital home insights
- Ensure device features are current and improve device reliability with automated firmware updates and flexible scheduling options
- Increase first-call resolution, shorten call handling times, and reduce training requirements with SmartCSR
- Earn customer loyalty and reduce call center interactions with intuitive self-care options
LEVERAGE AUTOMATION AND GUIDED TROUBLESHOOTING FLOWS TO OPTIMIZE THE CALL CENTER
Take the customer care journey to learn how Incognito SmartCSR transforms the call center, optimizing CSR engagements and improving efficiency.
OFFER SELF-CARE CAPABILITIES FOR BOTH TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL HOME NETWORK USERS
Take the home network user journey to learn how Incognito Subscriber Self-Care Portal empowers digital subscribers.
WINNING THE BATTLE FOR CONTROL AND DIFFERENTIATION IN THE HOME BROADBAND NETWORK WITH OPERATIONS AUTOMATION
Up to 80% of calls to customer care are being escalated to expensive technical and network operations staff, with many resulting in truck rolls. This industry-first research paper published by Analysys Mason quantifies the value of operations automation in the home broadband network and shows how to alleviate customer care escalations by as much as 35% with up to a 25% reduction in truck rolls.