Broadband World Forum: Who will be there?
Broadband Forum plays host to an A-list cast of senior executives from Tier One fixed, mobile, and cable communication organizations from across the globe. There will be plenty of engaging discussion and debate from a wide range of personalities.
Here’s a brief preview of some organizations that will be presenting at this year’s event:
- Qatar National Broadband Network
- Imagine Communications
- Orange Polska
- ZTE Corporation
- Broadband Forum
- Deutsche Telekom
- Hong Kong Broadband Network
- And so many more!
For the full list of this year’s speakers, panelists, and presentations, visit the official Broadband World Forum 2017 website.
What to Expect at This Year’s BBWF
The official Broadband World Forum site states this year’s conference theme as discovering the future of network connectivity, including the challenges of future-proofing networks and monetizing high speed services around the globe.
With keynote speeches and panel discussions on a variety of topics — including the evolving broadband ecosystem, customer support, residential WiFi delivery, future-proofing network operations, network infrastructure in the cloud era, and regulation and policy discussions — there’s certain to be something of interest for everyone.
Check out the full agenda for this year’s Forum here.
When and Where is BBWF?
This year’s event takes place from October 24 – 26 in Berlin Germany, at the Messe Berlin Venue, Halls #21–23.
Address: Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin, Germany
T: +49 30 3038 0
F: +49 30 3038 2325
What to See When In Berlin
Get to know some of the major tourist attractions in the city while you visit the Forum. We’ve put together this list of the top 3 attractions to see while you’re in Berlin:
- Brandenburg Gate– This popular 18th-century tourist attraction gives visitors a look into the history of neoclassical architecture. The Brandenburg Gate is a historic monument originally designed as a representation of peace and tolerance, and has inspired movements of freedom and unity for the city of Berlin.
- Charlottenburg Palace and Park – The largest palace in Berlin, this 17th century building now serves as a major tourist attraction. For a small admission charge, visitors can wander throughout the numerous halls and wings of the palace viewing baroque decorations, statues, and historical porcelain treasures.
- Berlin Wall – The legacy of the Berlin wall needs little introduction. Tourists from across the world come to Berlin to see this symbol of the Cold War, which divided the East and West parts of the city until hundreds of thousands took to the streets and demanded its demise. Now, the wall serves as a memento of perilous times and a canvas for graffiti artists from all walks of life.
For the easiest way to sightsee across the city, take advantage of the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour program.
Where to Eat Near Broadband World Forum
Don’t go hungry! Take advantage of the delicious food located near the Messe Berlin Venue. Here are our top 3 picks for what to eat near Broadband World Forum 2017:
- Joe’s Restaurant und Wirtshaus – Friendly, casual atmosphere offers a wide choice of freshly prepared savoury German dishes, cold beers, and an extensive wine list. Enjoy German cuisine such as pan-fried pork schnitzel and finish the meal with a sugared pancake and specialty coffee. Address: Theodor-Heuss-Platz 10, D-14052 Berlin, Germany
- Tutti Gusti Pizzeria – This traditional pizzeria, located minutes from Broadband World Forum, has become renowned for its old-fashioned decor and high quality food. If you’re in search of classical culinary pizza with a fresh and modern twist, look no further than Tutti Gusti Pizzeria. Address: Heerstraße 11, 14052 Berlin, Germany
- Kultur Café Restaurant Hafis – Find a variety of cuisine in his restaurant and cocktail bar, located a few minutes from the Forum. This restaurant offers affordable choices for travellers, including brunch buffets and vegetarian options. Address: Neue Kantstr. 17, 14057 Berlin, Germany
Incognito at BBWF 2017
Come see what the next generation of customer care looks like at the Incognito stand, B110.
We’ll show you how to harness the power of our customer network experience solution to offer voice assistance in the home. Use nothing but the sound of your voice to diagnose current network status and usage. Ask the voice assistant to:
• Verify WiFi SSIDs
• Provide bandwidth usage information
• Run diagnostics on the network
• Run network speed-tests
• Optimize a poor WiFi connection
You can also check out the Incognito Events Page to keep up to date with us as we travel to tradeshows across the globe.
See you at the conference!
Submit a Comment