Join more than 5,000 industry colleagues and executives from across the world to discover how new technology such as virtualization is reshaping communication networks, and gain new strategies for generating revenue, optimizing WiFi, and enhancing subscriber quality of experience (QoE). You can register for a free visitor pass or register for the conference at www.broadbandworldforum.com.
Don’t miss Incognito Chief Executive Officer Stephane Bourque’s presentation “Generating New Revenue with Virtual CPE” on Tuesday October 18 as part of the Virtualization: Transforming Business Models conference stream.
Whether you register for the main conference or the free exhibition, you can meet the Incognito team at Booth #A10 and pick up your free copy of our new book, The 2016 Consumer Broadband QoE Report.
What to Expect from BBWF Official Events
The Conference is broken into several streams:
- Virtualization & Cloud Services
- The Connected Customer
- Internet of Everything
- Next Generation Access Networks
- Service Monetization
Don’t miss Incognito CEO Stephane Bourque on Day 1 (October 18) at 4:35pm for the presentation “Generating New Revenue with Virtual CPE”.
Complimentary visitor passes includes entry to the Exhibit Hall, as well as access to presentations, debates, and live demos on the exhibition floor.
Don’t forget to stop by the Incognito booth at A10 to learn more about virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) — and pick a free copy of our new book, The 2016 Consumer Broadband QoE Report.
- Connected World Live: Located in the center of the BBWF Exhibition floor, this networking hub is equipped with a live demo stage to bring broadband products to life.
- Watch Broadband World Forum Live: For the first time, this live interview stage will be broadcast to visitors at the show and online for those who can’t attend
- Gigabit Innovation Zone: Access expert discussions on IoT, improving broadband connectivity, 5G, 4K and OTT video, smart homes, and more
- 2020 Future Network Theatre
- BBWF After-Show Party: Tuesday October 18 from 5:30pm at The Fox at ExCEL. Open to all BBWF delegates and visitors
Where and When is BBWF 2016?
Broadband World Forum 2016 will be held at ExCeL London from October 18-22 2016.
Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway
London E16 1XL
How to Get There
It's easy to reach BBWF 2016 on the DLR and London Underground
Broadband World Forum 2016 is hosted in London’s ExCel events venue.
The venue has three onsite DLR (Docklands Light Railway) stations, parking for 3,700 cars, and is 5 minutes from London City Airport. The venue is also an onsite station for the Emirates airline cable car, linking the Thames clipper River Services and the London Underground.
The Jubilee Line and the DLR are the quickest routes to ExCeL London. Alight at Canning Town on the Jubilee Line and change onto a Beckton-bound DLR train, exiting at Custom House for the west entrance of ExCeL. This is the most convenient entrance to BBWF. Visit the Transport for London website to plan your journey.
Note: London’s public transport network is divided into nine travel zones. ExCeL London is located in Zone 3. Buy a Visitor Oyster card, Oyster card, Travelcard, or use a contactless payment card to get the best value (cash is the most expensive way to pay).
Top Attractions near BBWF
The Tower of London is a top attraction