1. Gain a competitive edge — We wouldn’t be putting on this conference if it didn’t help you get a leg up on the competition. Learn the latest and greatest innovations in the industry and what solutions are available to help you generate new revenue, increase your profit margins, and improve your subscribers’ loyalty by boosting QoE.
2. Hear insight from industry experts — A full cast of industry thought leaders, from smaller organizations to tier-one giants, will be joining us to share their unique perspectives on the industry. In-depth case studies and discussions on real-world scenarios help you understand what challenges others face, and how they’ve solved them.
3. Get to know the Incognito solutions — Our popular pre-conference Boot Camp gives you the chance to build your skillset with the latest software from Incognito Software Systems Inc. You’ll get one-on-one time with our solution experts in a real-world lab environment that focuses on different products and applications, depending on your area of interest. Share your feedback and tell us what you want to see from future Incognito initiatives.
4. Expand your personal network — Service providers, vendors, and software solution experts from all over the world attend ICE. This is your chance to raise your profile, make new connections, and grow your personal and business network.
5. Have some fun — Even though the majority of our time will be focused on the evolving world of digital communications, there’s still plenty of fun to be had! The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is located sea-side and offers beautiful views, perfect for you to unwind at one of our dinners and social events. Make new friends and share some laughs with your industry peers.
ICE 2016 takes place in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida, from April 19–21. This event is free to customers, includes meals, and even discounted hotel rates for anyone who registers. So what are you waiting for?
See you at ICE
Submit a Comment