Simplify Device Provisioning and Management
Advanced troubleshooting, device monitoring, and bulk operation capabilities let you improve the subscriber experience.
- Manage residential gateways with filtering, forwarding, and QoS mapping capabilities
- Easily perform bulk operations such as firmware updates, client reboots or parameters changes
- Monitor and diagnose devices for pre-emptive support and advanced troubleshooting
- Enable subscriber self-management
Leverage New Service and Revenue Opportunities
Roll-out new services and bundles with next-generation devices.
- Offer your subscribers more embedded services such as WiFi management, parental control, VoIP, storage, IPTV and femtocell access points
- Quickly tailor your service packages in the Service Activation Center module
- Easily define service types and add-ons
Improving Customer Care while Lowering Operational Costs
Improve QoE with zero-touch provisioning, insightful customer service, subscriber self-management options, and less disruption time during updates.
- Quickly resolve network or device issues with an intuitive CSR dashboard
- Give your customers the control they demand with subscriber self-management capabilities
- Minimize disruption to subscriber routines by loading the latest snapshot of subscriber parameters to replacement devices of the same model
- Gain a better understanding of subscriber needs and trends with data mining tools and key performance indicators
Easily Integrate with Backend Systems
Preserve your OSS/BSS investment and ensure best-in-class business processes with flexible integration capabilities.
- Utilize the self-descriptive Web Services API for flexible integration
- Easily integrate the Auto Configuration Server with a northbound provisioning or monitoring system
- Ensure OSS/BSS synchronization with automatic parameter reports to the northbound OSS/BSS system
- Store your subscriber service information in your LDAP or SQL database and have the ACS fetch service class or device-specific parameter attributes directly
Customize ACS Behavior with Extensive Scripting Capabilities
Map your business logic into our ACS, not the other way around.
- Develop and manage scripts easily and reliably with integrated version control and debugging
Achieve Extended Reliability and Scalability
Deploy a highly reliable solution that will scale to your growth.
- Provide maximum performance and scalability with a distributed architecture that supports network growth
- Utilize highly available synchronized configurations for failover redundancy
- Acquire a full range of functionality and high performance without compromising scalability with the unique architecture and scripting methods.
Maximize efficiency with this comprehensive and intuitive device provisioning platform
- Perform device-centric actions, monitor devices, and see all the devices behind a gateway through specialized KPI monitoring and administrative dashboards
- Easily search through your device inventory
- Organize customers with user-definable groups to apply consistent provisioning rules over service classes
- Customize business logic with high performance scripting
Extensive Broadband Forum Standards Support
ACS supports a wide array of Broadband Forum standards, including:
- Internet Gateway Device Version 1.1 Data Model for TR-069 (TR-098)
- Provisioning Parameters for VoIP CPE (TR-104)
- Data Model Template for TR-069-Enabled Devices (TR-106)
- Remote Management of Home Networking Devices (TR-111)
- ACS Northbound Interface Requirements (TR-131)
- Data Model for a TR-069 Enabled STB (TR-135)
- TR-069 Data Model for Storage Service Enabled Devices (TR-140)
- Framework for TR-069 Enabled PON Devices (TR-142)
- Enabling Network Throughput Performance Tests and Statistical Monitoring (TR-143)
- Component Objects for CWMP (TR-157)
- Device Data Model (TR-181)
- Femto Access Point Service Data Model (TR-196)