Broadband Command Center is the industry’s leading independent DOCSIS provisioning solution that offers end-to-end cable modem/device provisioning and management capabilities to accelerate the rollout of multi-play services, enhance the subscriber experience, and streamline operations. The solution's intelligent provisioning capabilities enable cable operators to automatically and accurately configure and manage any device regardless of vendor, firmware version, or DOCSIS version across any access technology.
- Accelerates service rollout of multi-play services spanning multi-vendor and multi-standard technologies, including IPv6, IPTV, DOCSIS, SIP, and PacketCable 2.0
- Enables the delivery of 10G, low-latency, and secure next-generation cable services by providing support for DOCSIS 4.0
- Reduces risk of outages with a cloud-ready, scalable solution and distributed architecture with geo-redundant deployment configurations
- Improves efficiency and reduces manual errors with automation
- Streamlines operations and customizes provisioning based on device type, DOCSIS version, location, speed, quality, and other criteria
- Conserves valuable IPv4 resources with the automated configuration of DHCPv6 MAP-T
- Protects services with built-in security features to prevent denial of service (DoS), fraud detection, and mitigation