Broadband Command Center is the industry’s leading independent DOCSIS provisioning solution offering end-to-end device provisioning, management, and multi-standard support in a single carrier-grade platform. Incognito's platform is renowned for its flexibility, reliability, and extensive feature set.
- Accelerates service rollout of multi-play services spanning multi-vendor and multi-standard technologies, including IPv6, IPTV, DOCSIS, SIP, and PacketCable 2.0
- Enables the delivery of 10G, low-latency, and secure next-generation cable services by providing support for DOCSIS 4.0
- Reduces risk of outages with a cloud-ready, scalable solution and distributed architecture with geo-redundant deployment configurations
- Improves efficiency and reduces manual errors with automation
- Streamlines operations and customizes provisioning based on device type, DOCSIS version, location, speed, quality, and other criteria
- Conserves valuable IPv4 resources with the automated configuration of DHCPv6 MAP-T
- Protects services with built-in security features to prevent denial of service (DoS), fraud detection, and mitigation