Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Implementing Fair Access Policies
Could Usage-Based Pricing be the Future for Cable?
Cable MSOs face shrinking margins and higher network upkeep costs as more subscribers shift to IP-only plans. This white paper details the case for fair access policies – including usage-based pricing – in the cable broadband industry.
By downloading this white paper, you will learn:
- How subscriber bandwidth usage is growing while video subscriptions are falling — and what that means for traditional revenue models
- The major challenges involved in accurately measuring subscriber bandwidth usage
- Implementing usage-based pricing models that won’t scare off your subscribers
- How to avoid the risk of bill shock with effective subscriber communication
- Enforcing policies that monetize the highest-bandwidth users on your network
- Which major North American cable operators are already enforcing policies and regaining profits