As traditional markets for postpaid subscription based services become saturated, continued subscriber growth will require new business models. Prepaid broadband is an emerging model for fixed network operators that allows them to affordably grow subscribers within existing network footprints.
By providing customers with a choice of payment options, new market segments emerge among the unbanked, migrant workers, and long-stay vacationers.
Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform provides the service delivery control and subscriber engagement capabilities required to offer prepaid broadband services. Incognito Prepaid Broadband solution is enabled by:
- MAP CORE collecting IPDR data from the network
- Subscriber Meter mediating the device data
- Quota Manager defining usage and utilization thresholds
- Policy Manager enforcing network traffic management policies
- Subscriber Engagement delivering a self-service portal
- Application Modules with prebuilt service logic
- Turnkey DOCSIS Solution including software and services for fast time to market
- Subscriber migration between prepaid and postpaid
- Application modules with pre-built logic for prepaid services and portals
- Subscriber portal for service sales and self-care
Prepaid service model for fixed broadband Internet using credit cards and gift cards for service activation and top-up.
Offer free Internet services to select customers with limited speeds and data volumes. Enable prepaid top-ups for faster speeds and more data on a periodic basis.
RETAIN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
Migrate delinquent payers from postpaid to prepaid to retain the customer relationship while reducing bad debt risk.