As broadband markets mature, service providers need to identify market segments and their behaviour in order to create more personalized service offerings that reflect better value. They also need to measure service delivery performance in order to anticipate customer issues that can lead to dissatisfaction and churn.
Big data and purpose built analytics can provide broadband service providers with the subscriber insights they need to create more impactful upgrade campaigns, respond with more relevant retention offers, and identify new service opportunities.
- Incognito Network Monetization and Analytics Platform provides usage collection, subscriber mediation, and reporting for broadband usage. These capabilities allow service providers to more accurately measure subscriber usage and network service performance, and analyze subscriber usage across time and geographies. Incognito Subscriber Insights are enabled with:
- MAP CORE collecting IPDR data from the network
- Subscriber Meter mediating the usage data data
- Fast and accurate subscriber usage reporting
- Integrated big data can be exposed to enterprise data warehouse
- Service performance to understand subscriber QoE
- Carrier-grade scale supporting millions of devices in a clustered architecture
Understand subscriber usage patterns, identify acquisition and retention opportunities, and monetize subscriber service bandwidth consumption.
SUBSCRIBER INSIGHT REPORTING
Analyze subscriber usage trends to identify new service opportunities, develop customer profiles, and target candidates for upgrades.